Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aku....


My name is Ahmad Khusainy. Friends call me Ahmad and some of them call me kucai... I'm an average person who always dream to be a wealthy person...huhu... I work with government agency... I like things that link to car modofication... In sports, u know newcastle the one and only my favourite soccer team that been regleted from the primier league... so sad... I've four siblings...two sisters and brother. Nabilah the older sister works as lecturer at Polytechnic of Merlimau, Hanisa is going to finish her study in Physioteraphy at UiTM next year and Faiz who is going to take SPM next year... Nearly to forget my parents..hehe... my father who also a goverment servant at Ministry of Higher Education and my mother a babysitter at our own house...

No comments:

Post a Comment